（英）The Third Country Training (The International Training Program on Documentary TV Program Production for Asian and African Countries)
Ministry of Communication and information Technology, Multi Media Training Center
JICA has been cooperated with Multi Media Training Center (MMTC) in its constrcution and operational capacity enhancement sicne 1989. In order to disseminate the outputs of long term cooperation, JICA and MMTC implemented two projects of third country training: one was in 1997-2001, and another was in 2004-2008 focusing on Asian countries.
(The two projects were participated by about 140 experienced staff mainly from Asia Pacific countries.)
The third phase of the third country training was requested from the Government of Indonesia in 2009 based on the recongnition that there were still relevant needs of human resource development in the field of broad casting in African and lower income Asian countries such as Bhutan, Zambia, Combodia, Lao PDR, Timor Leste, and Myanmar. Considering that JICA is enhancing its cooperations in African countris and that JICA's cooperation in Bhutan highlights the issue of broadcasting, the Government of Japan has approved the third phase of the training.
In preparation, MMTC conducted a training needs survey and JICA sent a preparatory team to Bhutan to confirm the needs of the training in 2010. Based on the needs confirmed these activities, MMTC drafted the contents of the training. JICA and MMTC agreed on the contents of the training in the form of Record of Discussion for the Third Phase of The International Training on Documentary TV Program Production for Asian and African Countries on February 28, 2011.
Improving and upgrading TV broadcasting development in Asian and African countries
To provide the participants from Asian and African countries opportunities :
1. To update and upgrade technique of program production
2. To broaden and enrich their abilities and skills by having exchange ideas ,information and experiences
At the end of the course, the participants are expected to have:
1. better understanding in producing script.
2. operations necessary for program production, including production scheduling, equipment and production crew planning.
3. acquired full range of program production know-how from script writing to post production using digital technology.
To prepare and implement the training course which will be conducted yearly for total 5 years. The contents will include:
1. General Introduction Session
2. Lecturers on technical aspect of TV documentary program production
3. Practice lesson study in MMTC activities
4. Site visit to government regional office and private/ public TV station
5. Practice in the field by producing TV documentary program
6. Evaluate and analyze its result
Part of cost for implementation such as international airfare, accomodation, training materials, etc ( please refer to the attached R/D )
-Lecturers and assistance
-Supporting budget from the Government of Indonesia through Cabinet Secretariat
- 1st Phase ( 1997 - 2001 ) and 2nd Phase ( 2004-2008 ) of TCTP on TV Documentary Program Production
- Grant Aid on digital broadcasting equipments to MMTC ( 2003 )
|Project Outline / Aperçu du Projet |
- 先頭へ戻る -
Copyright© Japan International Cooperation Agency